(pl. cows, 〔古、方〕 kine )
1.母牛，乳牛 (opp. bull)；(象、犀、鲸等的)母兽。
- 更多例句： 下一页
- The cows were feeding on hay in the barn .
- The cows will be in for milking soon .
- The cow 's tail flicked from side to side .
- The cows are milking well this season .
- Hay had been cut and cow sheds had been cleaned .
- mature female of mammals of which the male is called `bull''
- female of domestic cattle: "`moo-cow'' is a child''s term"
- a large unpleasant woman
- subdue, restrain, or overcome by affecting with a feeling of awe; frighten (as with threats)