- 更多例句： 下一页
- A crane and a crow had made a league on oath .
- The crane and the mother-of-pearl fight to death ...
- They crane up building material .
- Luckily for him, he was stationed at camp crane .
- This machine is called a crane .
- large long-necked wading bird of marshes and plains in many parts of the world
- lifts and moves heavy objects; lifting tackle is suspended from a pivoted boom that rotates around a vertical axis
- stretch (the neck) so as to see better; "The women craned their necks to see the President drive by"