凭证，证件；〔pl.〕国书。 present one's credentials 呈递国书。 credentials committee 资格审查委员会。
- 更多例句： 下一页
- He has long credentials of diplomatic service .
- He has brought his membership credentials with him .
- Keyes had formidable credentials of achievement .
- In this sense, my credentials are unsatisfactory .
- Please show your credentials .
A credential is an attestation of qualification, competence, or authority issued to an individual by a third party with a relevant or de facto authority or assumed competence to do so.