- 更多例句： 下一页
- His criticism started me thinking seriously .
- The boy rejects other people 's criticism .
- They were using not criticism but mud .
- She had to bear the brunt of the criticisms .
- In truth, such criticism was often silly .
- a serious examination and judgment of something; "constructive criticism is always appreciated"
- a written evaluation of a work of literature
- disapproval expressed by pointing out faults or shortcomings; "the senator received severe criticism from his opponent"
Criticism is the practice of judging the merits and faults of something or someone in a sometimes negative, sometimes intelligible, (or articulate) way.