- 更多例句： 下一页
- There was a crude marxist guidance .
- The color seemed to me extraordinarily crude .
- I don't trust our own crude methods .
- Again, he felt a crude ecstasy .
- Her ambitions were not as crude as her mother .
- not processed or subjected to analysis; "raw data"; "the raw cost of production"; "only the crude vital statistics"
- devoid of any qualifications or disguise or adornment; "the blunt truth"; "the crude facts"; "facing the stark reality of the deadline"
- conspicuously and tastelessly indecent; "coarse language"; "a crude joke"; "crude behavior"; "an earthy sense of humor"; "a revoltingly gross expletive"; "a vulgar gesture"; "full of language so vulgar it should have been edited"
同义词：earthy, gross, vulgar
- belonging to an early stage of technical development; characterized by simplicity and (often) crudeness; "the crude weapons and rude agricultural implements of early man"; "primitive movies of the 1890s"; "primitive living conditions in the Appalachian mountains"
- not carefully or expertly made; "managed to make a crude splint"; "a crude cabin of logs with bark still on them"; "rough carpentry"