- Will you cue me on my lines ?
- He often takes his cue from the boss .
- I don't have to wait for their cue .
- He asked me for a few cue phrases for his speech .
- It was pynsent's cue to speak to everybody .
- sports implement consisting of a tapering rod used to strike a cue ball in pool or billiards
同义词：cue stick, pool cue, pool stick
- a stimulus that provides information about what to do
- evidence that helps to solve a problem
- an actor''s line that immediately precedes and serves as a reminder for some action or speech