1.Cambridge University Press (英国)剑桥大学出版社。
2.Columbia University Press (美国)哥伦比亚大学出版社。n.
- 更多例句： 下一页
- In a nutshell, it was not my cup of tea .
- Faber cupped hands around his mouth .
- He has won several cups for shooting .
- Joy and grief were mingled in the cup .
- The cup is full; no more will go in .
- a small open container usually used for drinking; usually has a handle; "he put the cup back in the saucer"; "the handle of the cup was missing"
- a large metal vessel with two handles that is awarded as a trophy to the winner of a competition; "the school kept the cups is a special glass case"
- the hole (or metal container in the hole) on a golf green; "he swore as the ball rimmed the cup and rolled away"; "put the flag back in the cup"
- a punch served in a pitcher instead of a punch bowl
- cup-shaped plant organ
- a United States liquid unit equal to 8 fluid ounces
- the quantity a cup will hold; "he drank a cup of coffee"; "he borrowed a cup of sugar"
- any cup-shaped concavity; "bees filled the waxen cups with honey"; "he wore a jock strap with a metal cup"; "the cup of her bra"
- treat by applying evacuated cups to the patient''s skin
- put into a cup; "cup the milk"
- form into the shape of a cup; "She cupped her hands"