- 更多例句： 下一页
- Such curvature has no effect on wettability .
- The indifference curve had no curvature at all .
- The trichogynes show zygotropic curvatures .
- The complete set of curvatures constitutes the real displacement field .
- They accommodate by greatly changing the curvature of the cornea .
- the property possessed by the curving of a line or surface
- the rate of change (at a point) of the angle between a curve and a tangent to the curve
- (medicine) a curving or bending; often abnormal; "curvature of the spine"
In mathematics, curvature refers to any of a number of loosely related concepts in different areas of geometry. Intuitively, curvature is the amount by which a geometric object deviates from being flat, or straight in the case of a line, but this is defined in different ways depending on the context.