- 更多例句： 下一页
- The old cuticle is digested by molting fluid .
- The "shell" is composed of three structures: the membranes, the mineralized part and the cuticle .
- The cuticles of most vascular plants are covered with a thin layer of largely hydrophobic constituents .
- The cuticle exists as the separable outer boundary and consists of a layer of wax and pectin materials that appears to be structureless .
- Don ' t have your cuticles cut during salon procedures
A cuticle (), or cuticula, is a term used for any of a variety of tough but flexible, non-mineral outer coverings of an organism, or parts of an organism, that provide protection. Various types of "cuticles" are non-homologous; differing in their origin, structure, function, and chemical composition.