- 更多例句： 下一页
- The cutters for fibre strands are simple in design .
- The shrill ringing of a bell broke up the card game on the cutter .
- The cutter can be mounted like a pennib in a simple holder .
- The coastguard cutter cruised along the coast looking for smugglers .
- Mr. cutter was in a hurry, and said "no", rather crossly .
- a cutting implement; a tool for cutting
同义词：cutlery, cutting tool
- a sailing vessel with a single mast set further back than the mast of a sloop
- a boat for communication between ship and shore
同义词：tender, ship''s boat, pinnace
- someone whose work is cutting (as e.g. cutting cloth for garments)
- someone who carves the meat
- someone who cuts or carves stone