[ 'kʌtiŋ ]发音: 用"cutting"造句
- are cutting: 电弧截割
- by cutting: 开路般穿过
- cutting in: 切入; 切深
- 更多例句： 下一页
- He cut off a meter of cloth from the roll .
- He was badly cut up by the death of his son .
- We need a man of his cut in this firm .
- He cut a poor figure on a public occasion .
- I expect to have my work cut out for me .
- the act of shortening something by chopping off the ends; "the barber gave him a good cut"
同义词：cut, cutting off
- the act of diluting something; "the cutting of whiskey with water"; "the thinning of paint with turpentine"
- the act of cutting something into parts; "his cuts were skillful"; "his cutting of the cake made a terrible mess"
- the act of penetrating or opening open with a sharp edge; "his cut in the lining revealed the hidden jewels"
- the division of a deck of cards before dealing; "he insisted that we give him the last cut before every deal"; "the cutting of the cards soon became a ritual"
- removing parts from hard material to create a desired pattern or shape
- the activity of selecting the scenes to be shown and putting them together to create a film
- an excerpt cut from a newspaper or magazine; "he searched through piles of letters and clippings"
同义词：clipping, newspaper clipping, press clipping, press cutting
- a piece cut off from the main part of something
- a part (sometimes a root or leaf or bud) removed from a plant to propagate a new plant through rooting or grafting
- painful as if caused by a sharp instrument; "a cutting wind"; "keen winds"; "knifelike cold"; "piercing knifelike pains"; "piercing cold"; "piercing criticism"; "a stabbing pain"; "lancinating pain"
同义词：keen, knifelike, piercing, stabbing, lancinate, lancinating
- unpleasantly cold and damp; "bleak winds of the North Atlantic"
- (of speech) harsh or hurtful in tone or character; "cutting remarks"; "edged satire"; "a stinging comment"
Cutting is the separation of a physical object, or a portion of a physical object, into two or more portions, through the application of an acutely directed force. Implements commonly used for cutting are the knife and saw, or in medicine and science the scalpel and microtome.