- 更多例句： 下一页
- The wall was marked with damp in several places .
- It 's damp and cold , i think it 's going to rain .
- Everything was damp and rife and hot .
- The damp wood crackled and sparked .
- The damp in the air makes my old bones hurt .
- a depressing restraint; "rain put a damper on our picnic plans"
- a device that decreases the amplitude of electronic, mechanical, acoustical, or aerodynamic oscillations
- a movable iron plate that regulates the draft in a stove or chimney or furnace
A damper is a device that deadens, restrains, or depresses.