- 更多例句： 下一页
- You talk as if there were dangers .
- To me he seems to constitute a great danger .
- We have been withdrawn from the danger area .
- He is sensible of the danger of his position .
- We shall run no danger of the gun's bursting;
- a venture undertaken without regard to possible loss or injury; "he saw the rewards but not the risks of crime"; "there was a danger he would do the wrong thing"
- a dangerous place; "He moved out of danger"
- the condition of being susceptible to harm or injury; "you are in no danger"; "there was widespread danger of disease"
- a cause of pain or injury or loss; "he feared the dangers of traveling by air"