- 更多例句： 下一页
- Sometimes a day is full of surprise .
- So the days passed in spring and summer .
- At last gerald had but one day more .
- The earth completes one revolution each day .
- Some of the days i will clean the house for him .
- a period of opportunity; "he deserves his day in court"; "every dog has his day"
- some point or period in time; "it should arrive any day now"; "after that day she never trusted him again"; "those were the days"; "these days it is not unusual"
- the recurring hours when you are not sleeping (especially those when you are working); "my day began early this morning"; "it was a busy day on the stock exchange"; "she called it a day and went to bed"
- time for Earth to make a complete rotation on its axis; "two days later they left"; "they put on two performances every day"; "there are 30,000 passengers per day"
同义词：twenty-four hours, twenty-four hour period, 24-hour interval, solar day, mean solar day
- a day assigned to a particular purpose or observance; "Mother''s Day"
- the time after sunrise and before sunset while it is light outside; "the dawn turned night into day"; "it is easier to make the repairs in the daytime"
- the time for one complete rotation of the earth relative to a particular star, about 4 minutes shorter than a mean solar day
- the period of time taken by a particular planet (e.g. Mars) to make a complete rotation on its axis; "how long is a day on Jupiter?"
- an era of existence or influence; "in the day of the dinosaurs"; "in the days of the Roman Empire"; "in the days of sailing ships"; "he was a successful pianist in his day"
A day is a unit of time. In common usage, it is an interval equal to 24 hours.