贬损(品格等)，降低(品质)；(使货币)贬值。 debase the value of the dollar 使美元贬值。 debase oneself for money 为金钱而卑躬屈膝。
- 更多例句： 下一页
- Such unkind action debases you .
- The great dream of space flight was debased .
- They have debased and defiled the purity of the tongue .
- The silver coinage was repeatedly debased with copper vellon .
- And the miners were debased by the poverty that eroded ambition and pride .
- corrupt, debase, or make impure by adding a foreign or inferior substance; often by replacing valuable ingredients with inferior ones; "adulterate liquor"
同义词：load, adulterate, stretch, dilute
- lower in value by increasing the base-metal content
- corrupt morally or by intemperance or sensuality; "debauch the young people with wine and women"; "Socrates was accused of corrupting young men"; "Do school counselors subvert young children?"; "corrupt the morals"
同义词：corrupt, pervert, subvert, demoralize, demoralise, debauch, profane, vitiate, deprave, misdirect