- 更多例句： 下一页
- She spoke in defense of her religious beliefs .
- He had prepared a map for his mine defense .
- The enemy brushed aside our defenses .
- Our tanks have breached the enemy defenses .
- The country must look to its defenses .
- the act of defending someone or something against attack or injury; "a good boxer needs a good defense"; "defense against hurricanes is an urgent problem"
- protection from harm; "sanitation is the best defense against disease"
- (military) military action or resources protecting a country against potential enemies; "they died in the defense of Stalingrad"; "they were developed for the defense program"
同义词：defence, defensive measure
- a defendant''s answer or plea denying the truth of the charges against him; "he gave evidence for the defense"
同义词：defence, denial, demurrer
- a structure used to defend against attack; "the artillery battered down the defenses"
同义词：defensive structure, defence
- the justification for some act or belief; "he offered a persuasive defense of the theory"
- the speech act of answering an attack on your assertions; "his refutation of the charges was short and persuasive"; "in defense he said the other man started it"
- an organization of defenders that provides resistance against attack; "he joined the defense against invasion"
同义词：defence, defense force, defence force
- the defendant and his legal advisors collectively; "the defense called for a mistrial"
同义词：defence, defense team, defense lawyers
- (sports) the team that is trying to prevent the other team from scoring; "his teams are always good on defense"
同义词：defence, defending team
- (psychiatry) an unconscious process that tries to reduce the anxiety associated with instinctive desires
同义词：defense mechanism, defense reaction, defence mechanism, defence reaction, defence