[ di'fiʃənsi ]发音: 用"deficiency"造句
- abatement for deficiency: 因缺陷而降低价格
- acc deficiency: acc缺乏
- accumulated deficiency: 累积差值
- Cosmetics do not cover up the deficiencies of nature .
- It was the deficiency we were struggling to correct .
- But in fact i was alluding to my physical deficiencies .
- The result in either case is an energy deficiency .
a deficiency of vitamin results in rickets. 缺乏维生素导致佝偻病。
- lack of an adequate quantity or number; "the inadequacy of unemployment benefits"
- the state of needing something that is absent or unavailable; "there is a serious lack of insight into the problem"; "water is the critical deficiency in desert regions"; "for want of a nail the shoe was lost"