- 更多例句： 下一页
- Deletions should be effected first .
- A segment of the chromosome may become lost, resulting in a deletion .
- It is the aim of the authorities to prevent such deletion by means of exchange control .
- Most deletions are likely to be the result of two breaks with loss of the chromosomal material between them .
- Rows that are marked for deletion are skipped
- the act of deleting something written or printed
- the omission that is made when an editorial change shortens a written passage; "an editor''s deletions frequently upset young authors"; "both parties agreed on the excision of the proposed clause"
- (genetics) the loss or absence of one or more nucleotides from a chromosome
- any process whereby sounds or words are left out of spoken words or phrases
Deletion is the act of deleting or removal by striking out material, such as a word or passage, that has been removed from a body of written or printed matter.