- 更多例句： 下一页
- An neuron can have one or several dendrites .
- Chromatophilic substance is found within the cytoplasm of dendrites .
- Dendrite growth of lead by electrodeposition
- Fabrication of magnesium alloy az91d ingot with non - dendrites structure using sima
- Progress in crystalline particulate and dendrite toughened metallic glass matrix composites
- short fiber that conducts toward the cell body of the neuron
Dendrites (from Greek δ?νδρον déndron, "tree") are the branched projections of a neuron that act to conduct the electrochemical stimulation received from other neural cells to the cell body, or soma, of the neuron from which the dendrites project. Electrical stimulation is transmitted onto dendrites by upstream neurons (usually their axons) via synapses which are located at various points throughout the dendritic tree.