-bly ,-bility n.
- 更多例句： 下一页
- Our work-force are completely dependable .
- She is a dependable companion .
- Dependable production is just as important as the magnitude of output .
- There was no dependable defense against a modern tank or plane .
- When resistance in the circuit exceeds 140 ohms, the reading is not completely dependable .
- worthy of reliance or trust; "a reliable source of information"; "a dependable worker"
- financially sound; "a good investment"; "a secure investment"
同义词：good, safe, secure
- consistent in performance or behavior; "dependable in one''s habits"; "a steady-going family man"
- worthy of being depended on; "a dependable worker"; "an honest working stiff"; "a reliable sourcSFLe of information"; "he was true to his word"; "I would be true for there are those who trust me"
同义词：honest, reliable, true