- a destroyer flotilla: 驱逐舰的舰队
- angelic destroyer: 天使破坏者
- antisubmarine destroyer: 反潜驱逐舰
- The destroyer was turning to a collision course .
- A destroyer fished him aboard .
- War is the great destroyer of all the hopes of mankind .
- The great ship with her attendant destroyers plodded on .
- Our cruisers and destroyers continued to blockade the approaches .
- a small fast lightly armored but heavily armed warship
同义词：guided missile destroyer
- a person who destroys or ruins or lays waste to; "a destroyer of the environment"; "jealousy was his undoer"; "uprooters of gravestones"
同义词：ruiner, undoer, waster, uprooter