- 更多例句： 下一页
- Nose is a remarkable sensitive detection device .
- The nose is a remarkable sensitive detection device .
- The gasoline detection system consists of a capillary restriction .
- Detection is not properly a function of the customs service .
- Such cases casually appear normal and probably escape detection .
- the act of detecting something; catching sight of something
同义词：catching, espial, spying, spotting
- a police investigation to determine the perpetrator; "detection is hard on the feet"
同义词：detecting, detective work, sleuthing
- the perception that something has occurred or some state exists; "early detection can often lead to a cure"
- the detection that a signal is being received