- 更多例句： 下一页
- Mr. foker's behaviour was quite different .
- She can cope with different kinds of farmwork .
- We each have a different point of view .
- The world now began to wear a different aspect .
- They belong to different political camps .
- marked by dissimilarity; "for twins they are very unlike"; "people are profoundly different"
- unlike in nature or quality or form or degree; "took different approaches to the problem"; "came to a different conclusion"; "different parts of the country"; "on different sides of the issue"; "this meeting was different from the earlier one"
- differing from all others; not ordinary; "advertising that strives continually to be different"; "this new music is certainly different but I don''t really like it"
- distinctly separate from the first; "that''s another (or different) issue altogether"
- distinct or separate; "each interviewed different members of the community"