(病)复视 (opp. haplopia)。
- 更多例句： 下一页
- There was no binocular diplopia or other complications
- A 70 - year - old woman presented with diplopia for 1 year
- After subtotal thyroidectomy , he still had diplopia in a certain gaze
- A 29 - year - old male with a 5 - year - history of hyperthyroidism complained of diplopia and proptosis
- 11 cases of superior oblique palsy were collected , with most common complaint of head tilt , diplopia , and squint
- visual impairment in which an object is seen as two objects; "diplopia often disappears when one eye is covered"