- 更多例句： 下一页
- A sapling needs pruning , a child discipline .
- Perfect discipline prevailed ashore and afloat .
- I shook off the discipline of the city .
- The school is very stern in its discipline .
- He noticed at once that discipline was slack .
- training to improve strength or self-control
- the act of punishing; "the offenders deserved the harsh discipline they received"
- the trait of being well behaved; "he insisted on discipline among the troops"
- a system of rules of conduct or method of practice; "he quickly learned the discipline of prison routine"; "for such a plan to work requires discipline";
- a branch of knowledge; "in what discipline is his doctorate?"; "teachers should be well trained in their subject"; "anthropology is the study of human beings"
同义词：subject, subject area, subject field, field, field of study, study, bailiwick
- punish in order to gain control or enforce obedience; "The teacher disciplined the pupils rather frequently"
同义词：correct, sort out
- develop (children''s) behavior by instruction and practice; especially to teach self-control; "Parents must discipline their children"; "Is this dog trained?"
同义词：train, check, condition