- 更多例句： 下一页
- Cystinuria is another human disorder .
- But that's a part of that kind of disorder .
- He is suffering from severe mental disorder .
- They move fast and in complete disorder .
- He led a disordered life and died in poverty .
- a disturbance of the peace or of public order
- a physical condition in which there is a disturbance of normal functioning; "the doctor prescribed some medicine for the disorder"; "everyone gets stomach upsets from time to time"
- a condition in which things are not in their expected places; "the files are in complete disorder"