- 更多例句： 下一页
- His sore spirit distorted his face .
- In addition, notions of value become distorted .
- Arthritis distorted his wrists .
- Her face was distorted with alarm .
- Stop distorting what i 've said .
- alter the shape of (something) by stress; "His body was deformed by leprosy"
- make false by mutilation or addition; as of a message or story
同义词：falsify, garble, warp
- affect as in thought or feeling; "My personal feelings color my judgment in this case"; "The sadness tinged his life"
同义词：tinge, color, colour
- form into a spiral shape; "The cord is all twisted"
- twist and press out of shape
同义词：contort, deform, wring