- disturbance: n. 1.动乱，变乱，骚乱。 2.烦 ...
- factor: n. 1.〔英国〕经销人；(代客买卖 ...
- surface disturbance factor: 表面拢动因子
- Also , considering the disturbance action of solid grain to boundary layer , disturbance factor is cited
- Because the field background is complex and uncertain , to remove the disturbance factor with general method is not very effective
- At last the paper discuss the non - linearity factor and disturbance factor in the inverted pendulum system , at the same time illuminate some rules in the contrive electrocircuit board
- When several coke ovens are connected in parallel , there are many external disturbance factors , as well as complex coupling relations , so the discharge header pressure system of coke oven is a complex multivariable control system and there is no mathematical model up to now
- The results showed that the capability of reaumuria soongorica in seed actual reproduction and artificial restoration was positively correlated with disturbance levels ; the capability of restoration varied with the characteristics of disturbance factors , of which water was the key factor