3.一元金币〔银币，纸币〕； 〔英俚〕五先令银币 (＝ crown)。
- 更多例句： 下一页
- I'll bet my bottom dollars that he will succeed .
- His bill should have been forty-five dollars .
- Contributions sums to several thousand dollars .
- I 'll bet my bottom dollars that he will succeed .
- He is in debt to the extent of 10,000 dollars .
- a symbol of commercialism or greed; "he worships the almighty dollar"; "the dollar sign means little to him"
同义词：dollar mark, dollar sign
- a United States coin worth one dollar; "the dollar coin has never been popular in the United States"
- a piece of paper money worth one dollar
同义词：dollar bill, one dollar bill, buck, clam
- the basic monetary unit in many countries; equal to 100 cents
The dollar (often represented by the dollar sign $) is the name of the official currency or a banknote of many countries, territories and dependencies, including Australia, Belize, Canada, Hong Kong, New Zealand, Singapore, Taiwan, Brunei and the United States. Generally, one dollar is equal to 100 cents.