- 更多例句： 下一页
- The particle is displaced in a flow domain .
- The interval oc is known as the domain of dependence .
- We enter the domain of the pine trees .
- D is called the domain and its elements are places .
- Geography is not within my domain .
- the content of a particular field of knowledge
同义词：knowledge domain, knowledge base
- people in general; especially a distinctive group of people with some shared interest; "the Western world"
- (mathematics) the set of values of the independent variable for which a function is defined
同义词：domain of a function
- territory over which rule or control is exercised; "his domain extended into Europe"; "he made it the law of the land"
- a particular environment or walk of life; "his social sphere is limited"; "it was a closed area of employment"; "he''s out of my orbit"
同义词：sphere, area, orbit, field, arena