- Kennicott's dominance was heavy upon her .
- Dominance of quantum processes is not complete .
- Such dominance and dependence relationships are indeed pervasive .
- Fruit size appears to be controlled by multiple genes without complete dominance .
- Those prepares to deprive themselves over decades may be able to achieve military dominance .
- superior development of one side of the body
- the power or right to give orders or make decisions; "he has the authority to issue warrants"; "deputies are given authorization to make arrests"; "a place of potency in the state"
同义词：authority, authorization, authorisation, potency, say-so
- the organic phenomenon in which one of a pair of alleles present in a genotype is expressed in the phenotype and the other allele of the pair is not
- the state that exists when one person or group has power over another; "her apparent dominance of her husband was really her attempt to make him pay attention to her"
同义词：ascendance, ascendence, ascendancy, ascendency, control