- 更多例句： 下一页
- The depth of the river is maintained by dredging .
- The dredge sat in the boat basin .
- He dredged up vague memories .
- In a berth dredged in the harbour she lay for a month .
- For some decades now, samples have been dredged from the ocean floors .
- a power shovel to remove material from a channel or riverbed
- remove with a power shovel, usually from a bottom of a body of water
- search (as the bottom of a body of water) for something valuable or lost
- cover before cooking; "dredge the chicken in flour before frying it"