- 更多例句： 下一页
- He used to fight at the drop of a hat .
- Old mrs. blenkinsop dropped a curtsey .
- He was closemouthed and did n't drop a hint .
- She read a few lines and dropped the volume .
- Take care not to spill a drop of the medicine .
- the act of dropping something; "they expected the drop would be successful"
- a central depository where things can be left or picked up
- a curtain that can be lowered and raised onto a stage from the flies; often used as background scenery
同义词：drop curtain, drop cloth
- a sudden sharp decrease in some quantity; "a drop of 57 points on the Dow Jones index"; "there was a drop in pressure in the pulmonary artery"; "a dip in prices"; "when that became known the price of their stock went into free fall"
同义词：dip, fall, free fall
- a free and rapid descent by the force of gravity; "it was a miracle that he survived the drop from that height"
- a predetermined hiding place for the deposit and distribution of illicit goods (such as drugs or stolen property)
- a steep high face of rock; "he stood on a high cliff overlooking the town"; "a steep drop"
- a small indefinite quantity (especially of a liquid); "he had a drop too much to drink"; "a drop of each sample was analyzed"; "there is not a drop of pity in that man"; "years afterward, they would pay the blood-money, driblet by driblet"--Kipling
- a shape that is spherical and small; "he studied the shapes of low-viscosity drops"; "beads of sweat on his forehead"
- give birth; used for animals; "The cow dropped her calf this morning"
- grow worse; "Her condition deteriorated"; "Conditions in the slums degenerated"; "The discussion devolved into a shouting match"
同义词：devolve, deteriorate, degenerate
- fall or sink into a state of exhaustion or death; "shop til you drop"
- stop pursuing or acting; "drop a lawsuit"; "knock it off!"
- lower the pitch of (musical notes)
- go down in value; "Stock prices dropped"
- change from one level to another; "She dropped into army jargon"
- leave undone or leave out; "How could I miss that typo?"; "The workers on the conveyor belt miss one out of ten"
同义词：neglect, pretermit, omit, miss, leave out, overlook, overleap
- omit (a letter or syllable) in speaking or writing; " New Englanders drop their post-vocalic r''s"
- utter with seeming casualness; "drop a hint"; drop names"
- lose (a game); "The Giants dropped 11 of their first 13"
- take (a drug, especially LSD), by mouth; "She dropped acid when she was a teenager"
- cause to fall by or as if by delivering a blow; "strike down a tree"; "Lightning struck down the hikers"
同义词：fell, strike down, cut down
- leave or unload; "unload the cargo"; "drop off the passengers at the hotel"
同义词：drop off, set down, put down, unload, discharge
- get rid of; "he shed his image as a pushy boss"; "shed your clothes"
同义词：shed, cast, cast off, shake off, throw, throw off, throw away
- let or cause to fall in drops; "dribble oil into the mixture"
- to fall vertically; "the bombs are dropping on enemy targets"
- let fall to the ground; "Don''t drop the dishes"
- fall or descend to a lower place or level; "He sank to his knees"
同义词：sink, drop down
- pay out; "spend money"
- terminate an association with; "drop him from the Republican ticket"
- stop associating with; "They dropped her after she had a child out of wedlock"
同义词：dismiss, send packing, send away
- hang freely; "the ornaments dangled from the tree"; "The light dropped from the ceiling"