- Planes still drummed in the sky .
- The central unit is a rotary drum .
- Drums and gongs were beating boisterously .
- The saxophonist doubles on drums .
- small to medium-sized bottom-dwelling food and game fishes of shallow coastal and fresh waters that make a drumming noise
- a hollow cast-iron cylinder attached to the wheel that forms part of the brakes
- a musical percussion instrument; usually consists of a hollow cylinder with a membrane stretched across each end
- a cylindrical metal container used for shipping or storage of liquids
- the sound of a drum; "he could hear the drums before he heard the fifes"
- a bulging cylindrical shape; hollow with flat ends
The drum is a member of the percussion group of musical instruments. In the Hornbostel-Sachs classification system, it is a membranophone.