染，染上，把…染色，给…着色。 dye a dress green 把衣服染成绿色。 A deep flush dyed her cheeks. 她的双颊染上一层绯红。vi.
着色，上色，染上颜色。 This cloth dyes easily. 这种布容易上色。 be dyed in (the) grain [in the wool]
- 更多例句： 下一页
- Stock dyeing is used more often than before .
- Did not you notice ? he has dyed his hair ..
- His red whiskers were dyed of a purple hue .
- Immerse the cloth in the dye for twenty minutes .
- The imperial dye had softened with time .
- a usually soluble substance for staining or coloring e.g. fabrics or hair
- color with dye; "Please dye these shoes"
A dye is a colored substance that has an affinity to the substrate to which it is being applied. The dye is generally applied in an aqueous solution, and requires a mordant to improve the fastness of the dye on the fiber.