- 更多例句： 下一页
- Two silver - eared mesias tested for h5 virus
- Take this and roll your big - eared butt home with it
- Please make a copy of this dog - eared book for me
- Is no longer wet - nosed , waggy - tailed , or dog - eared @
- @ is no longer wet - nosed , waggy - tailed , or dog - eared
- having ears (or appendages resembling ears) or having ears of a specified kind; often used in combination
- worn or shabby from overuse or (of pages) from having corners turned down; "a somewhat dog-eared duke...a bit run down"-Clifton Fadiman; "an old book with dog-eared pages"