- 更多例句： 下一页
- The earth completes one revolution each day .
- The earth beneath her feet was uneasy .
- The earth is round because of gravity .
- The whole earth would be unified at last .
- The earth is a spheroid and not a sphere .
- a connection between an electrical device and a large conducting body, such as the earth (which is taken to be at zero voltage)
- the concerns of this life as distinguished from heaven and the afterlife; "they consider the church to be independent of the world"
同义词：worldly concern, earthly concern, world
- the abode of mortals (as contrasted with Heaven or Hell); "it was hell on earth"
- the 3rd planet from the sun; the planet we live on; "the Earth moves around the sun"; "he sailed around the world"
同义词：Earth, world, globe
- the solid part of the earth''s surface; "the plane turned away from the sea and moved back over land"; "the earth shook for several minutes"; "he dropped the logs on the ground"
同义词：land, dry land, ground, solid ground, terra firma
- the loose soft material that makes up a large part of the land surface; "they dug into the earth outside the church"
- once thought to be one of four elements composing the universe (Empedocles)
- connect to the earth; "earth the circuit"
- hide in the earth like a hunted animal