[ i(:)'kɔnəmi ]发音: 用"economy"造句
- economy the: 经济
- in economy: 按经济原则
- the economy: 经济
- The economy slid from recession to depression .
- Economy precedes every other problem .
- He had an organized economy of movement .
- The increase of economy has now slowed down .
- The country 's economy is dependent on tourism .
- an act of economizing; reduction in cost; "it was a small economy to walk to work every day"; "there was a saving of 50 cents"
- frugality in the expenditure of money or resources; "the Scots are famous for their economy"
- the efficient use of resources; "economy of effort"
- the system of production and distribution and consumption
An economy consists of the economic system of a country or other area; the labor, capital, and land resources; and the manufacturing, production, trade, distribution, and consumption of goods and services of that area.