- 更多例句： 下一页
- The eggs are dry enough for you, honey ?
- What an odd egg hearn is, they say .
- There's too much white of egg in this mixture .
- Fold in the beaten whites of two eggs .
- Bill laid down the egg he was peeling .
- animal reproductive body consisting of an ovum or embryo together with nutritive and protective envelopes; especially the thin-shelled reproductive body laid by e.g. female birds
- one of the two male reproductive glands that produce spermatozoa and secrete androgens; "she kicked him in the balls and got away"
同义词：testis, testicle, orchis, ball, ballock, bollock, nut
- oval reproductive body of a fowl (especially a hen) used as food
- coat with beaten egg; "egg a schnitzel"
- throw eggs at