- 更多例句： 下一页
- The argument just mentioned deserves elaboration .
- This point needs further elaboration .
- Socio-economic standing needs particular elaboration .
- He gave some technical elaborations of his 1854 paper .
- "but bill wasn't practising surgery any more," he said casually, without elaboration .
- developing in intricate and painstaking detail
- addition of extra material or illustration or clarifying detail; "a few remarks added in amplification and defense"; "an elaboration of the sketch followed"
- marked by elaborately complex detail
同义词：elaborateness, intricacy, involution
- a discussion that provides additional information
- the result of improving something; "he described a refinement of this technique"