[ ilek'trisiti ]发音: 用"electricity"造句
- Electricity and gas rates are not going up .
- An electric heater consumes too much electricity .
- So electricity was able to produce magnetism !
- Electricity completely changed communications .
- Nowadays , houses are mostly lit by electricity .
- keen and shared excitement; "the stage crackled with electricity whenever she was on it"
- a physical phenomenon associated with stationary or moving electrons and protons
- energy made available by the flow of electric charge through a conductor; "they built a car that runs on electricity"
Electricity is the set of physical phenomena associated with the presence and flow of electric charge. Electricity gives a wide variety of well-known effects, such as lightning, static electricity, electromagnetic induction and the flow of electrical current.
- electricite du cambodge 什么意思
- electricite eaux de madagascar 什么意思
- electricite electronique moderne 什么意思
- electricite et eaux de madagascar 什么意思
- electricite-electronique moderne 什么意思
- electricity accident 什么意思
- electricity act 什么意思
- electricity amplifier 什么意思
- electricity and electronics 什么意思
- electricity and energy minister 什么意思