- The use of the electrolytic treatment alone can not be carried out in actual practice because of the violent frothing that occurs .
- The electrolytic level is therefore electrically equivalent to a potentiometer, the center electrode corresponding to the rotor arm .
- Most author agree that they include interactions at the contact of solid particles and electrolytic solution which exist in the ground .
- A new process has been reported recently, which purports to make electrolytic treatment of dilute copper cyanide solutions economically attractive .
- Electrolytic methods of waste treatment must be examined more closely as a means of removing the refractory chemicals present in the textile waste streams .
- a fixed capacitor consisting of two electrodes separated by an electrolyte
同义词：electrolytic capacitor, electrolytic condenser
- of or relating to or containing an electrolyte
- of or concerned with or produced by electrolysis