- 更多例句： 下一页
- The embryo consists of two large fleshy cotyledons .
- The project was barely in embryo .
- The embryo thus represents the beginning of the new sporophytic generation .
- Even in an immature seed the embryo is sufficiently well developed .
- Embryo transfers speed up the process of building a high-quality herd .
An embryo is a multicellular diploid eukaryote in its earliest stage of development, from the time of first cell division until birth, hatching, or germination. In humans, it is called an embryo until about eight weeks after fertilization (i.