- 更多例句： 下一页
- Engineers commonly encounter spray droplets .
- His father meant him to be an engineer .
- She works for an engineering company .
- Many students specialize in engineering .
- He was a skilled submarine engineer .
- a person who uses scientific knowledge to solve practical problems
同义词：applied scientist, technologist
- the operator of a railway locomotive
同义词：locomotive engineer, railroad engineer, engine driver
An engineer is a professional practitioner of engineering, concerned with applying scientific knowledge, mathematics and ingenuity to develop solutions for technical problems. Engineers design materials, structures and systems while considering the limitations imposed by practicality, safety and cost.