- 更多例句： 下一页
- Engineers commonly encounter spray droplets .
- His father meant him to be an engineer .
- She works for an engineering company .
- Many students specialize in engineering .
- He was a skilled submarine engineer .
- the practical application of science to commerce or industry
- a room (as on a ship) in which the engine is located
- the discipline dealing with the art or science of applying scientific knowledge to practical problems; "he had trouble deciding which branch of engineering to study"
同义词：engineering science, applied science, technology