[ 'entəpraiz ]发音: 用"enterprise"造句
- enterprise the: 企业部
- enterprise enterprise: 一般纠缠
- enterprise-to-enterprise cooperation: 企业与企业间的合作
- 更多例句： 下一页
- You can spark the spirit of enterprise .
- The enterprise has excellent prospects .
- He was discouraged over his enterprise .
- Such men can become leaders in enterprise .
- He was discouraged in his enterprise .
- a purposeful or industrious undertaking (especially one that requires effort or boldness); "he had doubts about the whole enterprise"
- readiness to embark on bold new ventures
同义词：enterprisingness, initiative, go-ahead
- an organization created for business ventures; "a growing enterprise must have a bold leader"