- Benign enzootic paresis affects young, unweaned piglets for the most part .
- Agar gel immunodiffusion test for enzootic bovine leukosis
- Protocol of agar gel immunodiffusion test for enzootic bovine leukosis
- Animal health analysis methods - detection of antibodies against bovine enzootic leukosis by the agar gel immunodiffusion test
- of a disease that is constantly present in an animal community but only occurs in a small number of cases
Enzootic is the non-human equivalent of endemic and means, in a broad sense, "belonging to" or "native to", "characteristic of", or "prevalent in" a particular geography, race, field, area, or environment; native to an area or scope.