- established: adj. 1.被设立的；确定的；被制 ...
- post: n. 1.〔主英〕邮政；邮寄；(一批 ...
- permanent post in established office: 常额设定职位
- To establish post - offices and post - roads
- Establishing post - modern notion of moral education strengthening the effect of moral education among people under eighteen
- The school of life science was established in 1991 . it is one of the schools which first established post - doctoral mobile stations of biology
- For the purpose , yuan government took a series of effective measures to develop agriculture and pasture , industry and commerce , communications etc . in the northwest area and obtained new achievements : forming a new national pattern and multiple economy in the northeast area ; discovering the true source and dredging partial transport of yellow river , which was an important place in the history of yellow river ' s development ; improving unprecedentedly the conditions of local communications by establishing posts and strengthening to run them in the northwest area , which had a great effect on the communication of ming - qing dynasty down to today ; ningxia being named officially in yuan dynasty and ningxia plain becoming beautiful " lush southern - type fields north of the great wall " on the base of the development of yuan dynasty
- Finally , the thesis establishes post evaluation index system , analyzes its index connotation and hierarchy structure and studies its index sequence and weight with ahp method by studying the characteristics , functions and bases of post evaluation of the investment project of the capital construction in universities and colleges , therefore providing a quantitative analyzing method for implementing post evaluation of the project in universities and colleges