- 更多例句： 下一页
- A zoo is a very costly establishment .
- He ought, in that event, to have an establishment .
- This is going to be a shock to the establishment .
- This community was the heart of the american establishment .
- Philadelphia may be known as home of the establishment and ethnics .
- the act of forming or establishing something; "the constitution of a PTA group last year"; "it was the establishment of his reputation"; "he still remembers the organization of the club"
同义词：constitution, formation, organization, organisation
- a public or private structure (business or governmental or educational) including buildings and equipment for business or residence
- the cognitive process of establishing a valid proof
- an organization founded and united for a specific purpose
- any large organization
- the persons (or committees or departments etc.) who make up a body for the purpose of administering something; "he claims that the present administration is corrupt"; "the governance of an association is responsible to its members"; "he quickly became recognized as a member of the establishment"
同义词：administration, governance, governing body, brass, organization, organisation
- (ecology) the process by which a plant or animal becomes established in a new habitat
- establishing the targ~for negotiation 什么意思
- establishing tolerances 什么意思
- establishing width 什么意思
- establishingbusinessrelations 什么意思
- establishmen 什么意思
- establishment and control of inventories 什么意思
- establishment and equipment 什么意思
- establishment and implement of rules 什么意思
- establishment and studies section 什么意思
- establishment ceiling 什么意思