- 更多例句： 下一页
- You'll have trouble with roger's estate .
- The estate was fringed with stately elms .
- He settled part of his estate on his son .
- She had purchased an estate in lublin .
- He owned a large estate in sussex .
- a major social class or order of persons regarded collectively as part of the body politic of the country (especially in the United Kingdom) and formerly possessing distinct political rights
同义词：estate of the realm, the three estates
- extensive landed property (especially in the country) retained by the owner for his own use; "the family owned a large estate on Long Island"
同义词：land, landed estate, acres, demesne
- everything you own; all of your assets (whether real property or personal property) and liabilities